Kanava Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit for season 2021, a passionate Assistant waiter/waitress to join the talented teams of our Hotels in Santorini.
We are looking for an individual who has a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Demonstrating a pleasant and positive professional image at all times to both guests and the rest of the team
- Following Brand Standards at all times
- Providing attentive and personalized service ensuring that guest requests are fulfilled as expected
- Responsible for mise en place, deparassage and maintaining a clean and ready work station
- Serving and replenishing water, bread and other items as anticipated or required
- Delivering food from the kitchen to the restaurant stations
- Delivering and collecting Room Service orders and room amenities to/from guestrooms
- Demonstrating excellent knowledge and understanding of all restaurant menus, promotions and special offers
- Minimum 1 year experience as an assistant waiter/ress in a 5 star Hotel or a high end service restaurant
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written).
- Experienced in computer (preferably knowledgeable of MICROS and POS handling)
- Customer service orientation
- Team player
Kanava S.A. offers
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Half Board
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.