Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini & Paros:
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The Bartender/Mixologist will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring Kanava Hotels & Resorts standards are met to the highest level.
- Greeting guests with a genuine smile and willingness to assist
- Preparing and serving alcohol and non-alcohol drinks and coffees
- Maintaining a clean and neat workplace
- Ensuring that all guest needs are met, asking for feedback, aiming to the highest guest satisfaction
- Assess guest needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Being responsible for billing, by making the right transactions (room/credit card/cash charges) and handling cash or credit cards accordingly
- Showing excellent knowledge and understanding of all bar and snack menus, promotions, and special offers
- Upselling drinks and food
Skills & expertise:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Barista or Bartender in a 5-star Hotel
- Drinks and/or coffee knowledge and relevant certifications needed
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism will be considered as an asset
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language
- Experienced in computer (preferably knowledgeable of MICROS and POS handling)
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Negotiation and excellent Communication skills
- Pleasant personality, customer oriented
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Kanava we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
Lets meet in our Hybrid career event on 13 & 14 December 2022