Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire for its Headquarters:
Complex Finance Executive
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we create unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The primary role of the Finance executive is to safeguard that all payments to the company’s stakeholders are timely made as also the collection process of the outstanding balances from Travel agents.
- Reports Directly to Director of Finance and Finance Manager
- Responsible for all company’s payments via web Banking to stakeholders such as Suppliers, Tax authorities, public sector & company Payroll
- In charge of all issues related with the collection process from Travel agencies (Sending invoices, reconciling balances, and requesting payments)
- Handles all T.A communication regarding commission reconciliation and payments
- Reconciles bank accounts and credit card transactions
- Registers expense invoices for all the companies of the Group as also handling the submission of direct and indirect taxes
- Provides all the necessary documents requested for ESPA & Development projects for all companies of the Group
- Keeps clear and easily accessible File records
- Performs administrative support functions
Skills & expertise:
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably on the hospitality Sector
- Computer literacy of accounting programs (knowledge of Entersoft ERP & Business by Epsilon NET will be appreciated)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English, an extra language will be an asset
- Ability to work in a team, self-organized and disciplined
- Ability to prioritize and deal with a multitude of high-profile projects
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International
At Kanava we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!