Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire for the Headquarters
Complex Reservation Manager
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role
Effectively and efficiently manages the Central Reservations Department. Ensures all enquiries are professionally dealt with, through maximizing revenue opportunities with upselling techniques and proactively converting sales enquiries.
- Promotes hotels and, engages cross-selling activities
- Attracts guests and enhance their loyalty, providing a distinctive service through communication and sales skills, in order to improve the hotel’s image and increase revenue
- Ensures that all incoming and outgoing room reservation requests are attended and handled as per the hotel(s) standards and procedures
- Ensures that the accuracy of all booking information entered in the PMS, that guest history records are accurately maintained and that all recurring guests are pre-registered
- Follows through arrival lists (arrival times, rates etc.) from the day prior to the guest arrival until check in
- Completes follow through of no-show and late cancellation charges
- Ensure each hotel’s website and OTAs are checked daily for new reservations, amendments, and cancellations
- Ensures communication with other departments (Operations, Finance, Guest Services, Sales, Housekeeping) to provide a seamless service for our guests
- Trains the reservations/front desk agents
Skills & expertise:
- Degree in Hotel Management or relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Reservations Manager in a multi property environment or an International Hotel Chain
- Ability to communicate fluently (written & oral) in both Greek and English language. The knowledge of a third language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of hotel technology: PMS (Opera, Fidelio), Channel Manager, Extranets
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and solution oriented
- Ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goals
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Kanava we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!