Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini & Paros:
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The F&B Manager is responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includes all banqueting, restaurant, beverage, and room service operations. She/he oversees guest and employee satisfaction and meets financial goals. Also, she/he demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations.
- Participate actively in hiring, training and performance monitoring of all Food and Beverage Team members
- Staff scheduling
- Ensure that all Brand Standards and hotel policies are followed constantly and in the right way from all team members aiming to achieve the highest guest satisfaction
- Ensure guest satisfaction by anticipating all guest needs and handling successfully any possible complaints
- Work closely with the Executive Chef in designing exceptional menus for the guests
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager regarding the purchase of goods, consumables, warehouse, and equipment needed for the smooth and successful operation of the department
- Work towards maximizing sales and revenue
- Departmental budget handling in an effective and cost saving way
- Responsible for the inventory of the Department
- Participate actively in all Departmental and Management Meetings
- Prepare all relevant periodic reports and provide input for forecasting and suggestions for improvement
Skills & expertise:
- Degree in Hotel or Restaurant Management or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an F&B Manager in a 5-star Hotel, preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language. Knowledge of a third language, will be considered as an asset
- Proficient knowledge of Restaurant Management Software, POS, and Microsoft Office
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Team Builder with ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goal
- Passion for lifestyle brands, travel & hospitality industries
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Kanava we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
Lets meet in our Hybrid career event on 13 & 14 December 2022