Vedema, a Luxury Collection Resort is looking to recruit for season 2021, a passionate F&B Supervisor to lead our talented F&B team in Santorini.
We are looking for individuals who have a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Staff scheduling
- Organize and Coordinate all F&B Service staff of the shift, including Waiters, Bartenders, Room Service / Mini Bar attendants
- Ensure that all Brand Standards, ISO procedures and hotel policies are followed constantly and in the right way from all team members aiming to achieve the highest guest satisfaction
- Ensure guest satisfaction by anticipating all guest needs and handling successfully any possible complaints
- Work towards maximizing sales and revenue
- Conduct monthly inventory counts for consumables
- Handle shift opening and closing procedures
- Conduct daily 10-15 min meetings with the team ensuring everyone is aware for the hotel occupancy, expected reservations, special requests, guest allergies and special events or promotions
- Degree in Hotel or Restaurant Management or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience as a F&B Supervisor in a 5 star Hotel preferably member of an international hotel chain
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language
- Excellent knowledge of Micros, POS and Microsoft Office
- Wine knowledge and relevant certifications will be considered as an asset
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to detail and Problem Solving Mentality
- Team Builder with ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goals
Kanava S.A. offers
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Meals
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.