Kanava Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit for season 2022, a reliable and well organized Finance Assistant, based in Santorini or Paros.
We are looking for an individual who has a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity, empathy and service orientation.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Cosme Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
Finance Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Checking daily the closure statements & Cashiers of Properties ensuring that all the procedures and guidelines set by the Finance H.O are properly followed
- Being responsible to effectively communicate with the reception teams in matters of error corrections of the daily closures and Cashiers
- Registering all expense invoices to the ERP making sure that all P&L items are properly recorded under the correct expense codes as per the instructions issued by the Finance H.O
- Registering entries and reconciling all bank accounts
- Reconciling open amounts due to suppliers Monthly.
- Keeping clear and easily accessible records.
- Handle matters related with ΕΣΠΑ and development projects of the company (Preparing Files, posting entries, printing documents etc.)
- Handle all external services required from the accounting office (Tax office, IKA, Dimos etc)
Finance Assistant Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounting position (preferably in a Hotel Company)
- Proficient on the use of accounting programs (Knowledge of Entersoft ERP will be appreciated)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, self-organized and disciplined
Kanava S.A. offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Half Board
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations.