Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini & Paros:
Guest Experience Agent
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The Guest Experience Agent offers guest administrative support across the resort. He/she welcomes guests, greets people who visit the resort. Coordinates front-desk activities, including correspondence distribution, redirection phone calls, and represents the resort togueststhroughout all stages of their stay.
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Performes properly and efficiently all relevant guest experience procedures: check in, check out, billing, cash/credit card handling, telephone operation, data entry, filing, reporting
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company’s culture and value
- Demonstrates a solution-oriented approach in order to successfully handle any guest complaint
- Collaborates closely with all hotel departments (Housekeeping, Maintenance, F&B and Spa) sharing or acquiring important information about special guest requests and needs
- Answers in person, via phone or email all guest requests and make personalized suggestions and arrangements regarding transfers, car rentals, restaurants, cruises and other activities that will make guest’s stay a unique experience
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge and understanding of all Hotel Services and activities in order to achieve selling and upselling goals.
Skills & expertise:
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Guest Experience Agent in a 5-star Hotel preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Excellent command of both the Greek and the English language (oral and written). Any additional language will be considered as an asset.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and PMS
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Negotiation and excellent Communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Kanava we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
Lets meet in our Hybrid career event on 13 & 14 December 2022