Kanava Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit for season 2022, passionate Guest Experience Supervisors to lead the talented teams of our 5* Hotels in Santorini and Paros.
We are looking for individuals who have a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all the Guest Experience Agents and Grooms during the shift
- Participate actively in all departmental procedures to ensure a smooth operation of the department when high workload requires so
- Ensure that all Brand Standards, ISO procedures and hotel policies are followed constantly and in the right way from all team members aiming to achieve the highest guest satisfaction
- Ensure guest satisfaction by anticipating all guest needs and handling successfully any possible complaints
- Participate actively in all Departmental and Management Meetings
- Prepare all relevant periodic reports and provide input for forecasting and suggestions for improvement
- Degree in Hotel Management or relevant Field
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same position in a 5 star Hotel
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language. Knowledge of a third language, will be considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of PMS (preferably Fidelio) and the Microsoft Office
- Team player, solution oriented
- Ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goals
Kanava S.A. offers
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and meals
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.