Kanava Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit for season 2021, a passionate Head Waiter / Waitress to join the talented teams of our Hotels in Santorini.
We are looking for an individual who has a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Demonstrating a pleasant and positive professional image at all times to both guests and the rest of the team
- Greeting guests and presenting them with the menu
- Receiving orders and serving guests in a personalized way and with attention to detail
- Following Brand Standards at all times
- Maintaining a clean and neat workplace
- Ensuring that all guest needs are met, asking for feedback, aiming to the highest guest satisfaction
- Being responsible for billing, by making the right transactions (room/credit card/cash charges) and handling cash or credit cards accordingly
- Showing excellent knowledge and understanding of all restaurant menus, promotions and special offers
- Upselling food, beverages and drinks
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Head Waiter/ress in a 5 star Hotel or a high end service restaurant
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Wines and experience in Wine Tasting will be a plus
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset
- Experienced in computer (preferably knowledgeable of MICROS and POS handling)
- Customer service orientation
- Team player
Kanava S.A. offers
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Half Board
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.