Kanava Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit for season 2022 a passionate Housekeeping Manager, to overlook and coordinate daily the needs of the Housekeeping Department of the 5* Hotel that will be assigned to him/her at Santorini or Paros.
We are looking for an individual who has a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Check daily the condition and the cleanliness of the hotel rooms and public areas
- Ensure that all storage areas are maintained clean and tidy at all times
- Responsible for the internal Laundry Operation concerning guest’s laundry and staff uniforms
- Staff scheduling
- Participate actively in hiring, training and performance monitoring of all Housekeeping Team members
- Ensure that all Brand Standards, ISO procedures and hotel policies are followed constantly and in the right way from all team members aiming to achieve the highest guest satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with the Guest Experience team for room priorities, guest requests and preferences
- Collaborate closely with the Maintenance team for the condition of all rooms and public areas
- Departmental budget handling in an effective and cost saving way
- Participate actively in all Departmental and Management Meetings
- Prepare all relevant periodic reports including monthly inventory and provide suggestions for improvement
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Housekeeping Manager in a 5 star Hotel, preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Team player, solution oriented
- Ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goals
Kanava S.A. offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Meals
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.