Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini & Paros:
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role
Maids are responsible for applying all brand standards in the housekeeping department to maximize guests’ satisfaction.
- Ensuring that the guest rooms are clean and in proper condition after a guest leaves and before a new guest takes occupancy
- Performing essential housekeeping functions while meeting time standards
- Cleaning the floors, changing linens, making the beds
- Replacing amenities and exchanging or discarding any soiled or damaged components
Skills & expertise
- Previous experience in 4- or 5-star hotels
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Knowledge of English language
- Ability to coordinate effectively
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
- Attention to detail and a structured way of working
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Kanava we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
Lets meet in our Hybrid career event on 13 & 14 December 2022