Kanava Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit a passionate Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for an individual who has a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Participation in the website content management (update copy, photos, offers, SEO) on own website and update marketing/press related partner websites
- Respond to media and influencers requests and coordinate media and influencers stays
- Assist in the conduction of site inspections to journalists and the hosting of influencers
- Coordination of the creation of marketing material (brochures, ads, collaterals, presentations, etc.)
- Write and proofread copy for promotional purposes, website material, press releases, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and set up of digital campaigns (paid social/ search ads)
- Content creation and participation in the management of the hotels’ social media accounts
- Assistance in administrative organisation of the marketing department (maintain and update contact lists, photo libraries & press material; liaise with external design agencies and printing houses for the elaboration of marketing material; coordinate the creation of giveaways/client gifts)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant experience, ideally in the hospitality industry
- Creative marketing oriented, preferably with a writing background
- Excellent writing skills in English. Knowledge of more languages will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Basic HTML and Photoshop Knowledge will be considered an asset
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong administrative, time management and organizational skills
- Confident team player with a positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to relocate to Santorini and/or Paros during a short period of time
Kanava S.A. offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations.