Kanava Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit for season 2022, passionate Night Auditors to join the talented teams of our Hotels in Santorini or Paros Islands.
We are looking for individuals who have a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Demonstrating a pleasant and positive professional image at all times to both guests and the rest of the team
- Following Brand Standards at all times
- Performing properly and efficiently all relevant front office procedures: check in, check out, billing, cash/credit card handling, telephone operation, data entry, filing, reporting
- Performing successfully all close day procedures and prepare daily all relevant reports for the Hotel Manager and the Department Heads
- Collaborating closely with all hotel departments (Housekeeping, Maintenance, F&B and Spa) sharing or acquiring important information about special guest requests and needs
- Demonstrating excellent knowledge and understanding of all Hotel Services and activities in order to achieve selling and upselling goals
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism or Economic Field
- Minimum 2 years experience as Night Auditor in a 4 or 5 star Hotel or previous experience as accountant or relevant economic field
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Any additional language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office Suite and PMS (preferably Fidelio)
- Analytical skills and ability to work efficiently with numbers and reporting
- Ability to work night shift only
- Customer service orientation
- Team player
Kanava S.A. offers
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Half Board
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.