Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini & Paros:
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
A Pastry Chef is responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Chef. A Pastry Chef will also be required to plan production.
- Prepare food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner.
- An emphasis on precision and advanced organizational skills,
- Practice sanitation and safety daily to ensure the total customer satisfaction,
- Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
Skills & expertise:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in hospitality, or the luxury industry
- Α Bachelor’s degree in Culinary
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Very good knowledge of English, as well as any additional languages will be an advantage.
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Kanava we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!