Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire for its Headquarters:
Public Relations & Communications Executive
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we create unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The primary role of the Marketing & Communications Manager is to assist in the development and execution of Marketing and Communications strategy to the end of driving brand awareness, revenue maximization, achieving new customer acquisition, database expansion, and ROI/ROAS growth.
- Coordinate and organize media and influencers stays, PR activations, brand partnerships
- Organize and manage visits of national and international top-tier media representatives, influencers, content creators, tastemakers, VIPs
- Coordinate and supervise photo and video shootings
- Write and proofread copy for promotional purposes, website material, press releases, etc.
- Creation of marketing material (brochures, press ads, collaterals, presentations, etc.)
- Participation in the website content management on own website and update marketing/press related partner websites
- Participation in the preparation and set up of digital campaigns
- Assitance in the management of day-to-day handling of all social media channels
- Assistance in administrative organization of the marketing department (maintain and update contact lists, photo libraries & press material; liaise with external design agencies and printing houses for the elaboration of marketing material; coordinate the creation of giveaways/client gifts)
Skills & expertise:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in hospitality, or the luxury industry
- Α Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or relevant field
- Creativity, preferably with a writing background
- Excellent knowledge of English, as well as any additional languages will be an advantage
- MS Office literacy. Average HTML and Photoshop knowledge will be considered as a plus
- Creative, innovative, proactive and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
- Passion for lifestyle brands, travel & hospitality industries
- Ease to travel to Santorini and Paros during the summer season
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Kanava we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!