Kanava Hotels & Resorts is currently recruiting a Reservations Agent. This is a seasonal job located in Athens. The right person for this position should have minimum 2 years of experience in the reservations department preferably in an international multi property environment, a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and show exceptional skills in communication, self-motivation, follow up, multi-tasking and have a team-oriented spirit.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Delivering excellent customer service over the phone and via email – responding to all guest queries within 24 hours
- Generating paperwork (invoices, refunds, credits, etc.) for our customers or internal purposes
- Do filing according to the procedures of the company
- Participating in all trainings that the company will indicate
- Indicating at all times deep product knowledge regarding the facilities, services and philosophy of the company in order to offer a personalized experience to our guests according to their needs
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same role, in a 5 star property, preferably in an international multi property environment
- Ability to communicate fluently (written & oral) in both Greek and English language. The knowledge of a third language will be considered as an asset
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of PMS (preferably Fidelio), Channel Manager & IDS/OTA’s Extranet systems
Kanava S.A. offers:
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.